Thursday, November 1, 2007

Back in Mazowla...from Faaahhhrgoh

Our week in Fargo was full of thrills, chills, and exciting adventure!!! A constant party, really..


Just kidding.


We worked with our youngest cast yet,the oldest were our two eleven-year-olds. and it made for a keerrraaazzzzyy week. It was like... a toddling version of The Little Mermaid. I was also groped by a five year old. Gracious me.

MazowlaMissoula was funsies, a week full of laughs, beer, and candy. I needed that bad. I was reminded of how terrible I am at office work. Good to know. It was great to see my birthday buddy and Mallory, and to see Kim, Dylan and Don. I also had a great Halloween. Pizza..... pizza.

Mostly, though, I was completely content in the middle of the Western mountains. I think I might be meant to end up there. The pretentious hippies might annoy me, but the mountains would keep me there...me and my dog...and my porch...and my batch of snickerdoodles.

We're currently in Oakes, ND, having a week that rivals some of our best. The kids are talented, smart, and nice. They're actually fake.

But really, our homestay is wonderful. we're provided dinner each evening, and the show is golden. I'm a happy girl. A happy, hungry girl. A happy, hungry girl who's about to be on the radio!







We're in


1 comment:

Unknown said...

love those fake children. ha.